Monday, December 01, 2014

My Girl

Her Miranda Sings impersonation is dead on. I was literally LOL-ing and ROFL-ing in the middle of the K-mart aisle. And those are terms I don't throw around lightly, considering I'm about 10 years over the age limit to use them without looking lame. She lectured me on buying yogurt that has too much added sugar and she was appalled when I suggested that we sneak downstairs for ice cream after she had brushed her teeth. I also caught her reading her scriptures on her itouch at church while all her friends were using theirs for instagram. This girl is something else. So another season of dance just wrapped up. Another recital for me to tear up at. And another chance for me to be proud of this freaking amazing girl that I created.


















3 comments:

Just me said...

Beautiful studio shots! - and I'm proud of her by proxy!

Jodee said...

Ok first things first, those shoes are HOT momma status! Yowza!
But that Kylie girl is an impressive young lady indeed. Brag away momma, it is well deserved. I love her serious side just as much as her silly side. And schooling you on the sugar content of yogurt has to be one of my favorite moments with her. She's just the best and I know I say this all the time but it really does make me so sad her and Mads don't live closer. They have too much in common. From dance all the way to their cautious grandma side. ;)
Kylie, you are a beautiful girl inside and out. We are proud of you too. Great job on your ballet testing

Janessa said...

Dang, that girl is the whole enchilada! Funny, creative, talented, wise, athletic, spiritual and drop dead gorgeous! You have proud mama rights, for sure! And I'm a proud aunt too! Love her and am so amazed at all she does. Wish I could give her a big hug and tell her in person how proud I am of her. Fabulous studio pictures too!